So this is my first time I’ve had been nominated for an award . Even though writing is just a relief for me and a way to connect with others that may go thru the same.
A major thank you too Huckleberry Friend for my nomination & to all my subscribes.
I’ve been told this is how the Liebster Award works..
Thank the wonderful person who nominated you.Display the logo for the award.Nominate 10 other bloggers.Answer the questions that the person who nominated you has set.
Let’s get started with the questions, shall we?
1. A quote you read recently that really touched you.
I’d like to say first. Awesome. Anyone who reads my blogs knows this is what I do the majority of time. I have took my time finding this one .
I’ve learnt a lot in life id like to think I’m a big Sponge . I do agree with Stan Lee knowledge is power. I also enjoy teaching people and offering guidance when possible. I do have a real nudge approach to teaching.
2. That one song on your playlist you keep listening to on repeat because you just can’t get enough!
Ridiculous question here. At the moment there is about 10+! I will go with one and will link you to were you can listen to them too.
New Found Glory – It’s Not Ure Fault
Click To Listen.
This song is a epic pop punk power ballad. The start of this year I hurt the person who ment the most to me. I often think about them and what I did. It was all me. So as the main hook says “it’s not your fault so please stop your crying now.”
3. The one thing you love about yourself (That thing that makes you go like- “I mean, why isn’t anybo
dy noticing? I am awesome!!”)
This is hard… Very hard. I suppose I’m a great Dad . I no I rock it. My boys love me were best friends.
4. A book that has really changed the way you see the world.
Is this a good time to admit I don’t really read books .. ha. Erm the last book I read was world war z by Max Brooks . However when I was little a teacher read me a book called “the land of the green ginger” I loved it ..I got it years later but never read it in cause it’s not as good now. If that makes sense.
5. If you could keep any animal (real, mythical,anything) in the world as a pet, which would you choose and why?
I’m guessing in this world what I choose would be domestic. So I would go with Saber Toothed Tiger . Why? It’s badass.. ha. Also when I was young I had one as a imaginary friend.
Loved this ! Hard questions . Took me a while feel free to comment again
My Nominations are below and if you’re haven’t checked them out I suggest you do . Genuine people who write awesome blogs.
Princess chaos 93
Andy Writes 4 u
My Anxiety My Struggle My Control
Escaping The Psychopath
Thank You For Reading And Here Is My Questions for my nominations.
1. What is your favorite thing to do ?
2. Why do you write your blog ?
3. What’s your favorite memory?
4. Do you think technology is good or bad ?
5. How many blog drafts / ideas do you have ? Tease us :p
Thanks Once Again.