Thank you to a fan who e mailed me and asked me to do this. Thought it would be a good idea as I am often asked to write similar things.
1.Who inspires you? Who do you aspire to be like?
So many people inspire me. Depends in what task or dream I am chasing. For example I would love for my band to ‘make it’ and so there are so many drummers that influence me.
I get a lot of inspiration from my friends and loved ones .
2. What was the last book you read without skipping through anything?
At the moment I am reading a unofficial bio of Mr lucus during his time filming the star wars movies. I’m not a big reader I read comics mainly but have found this really interesting.
3. What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
I got it when my friend broke my finger in to fragments during a basketball game.
4. What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix?
I dunno I suppose I’m always watching crime documentary . As soon as one comes on I’m strait on it.
5. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
I would like to swap places with Mark hoppus and go onstage with blink 182.
0r a woman… What’s this multiple orgasms you lot keep banging on about like ?
6. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. I do believe in spirituality and that we have our own energy that can be left behind.
7. Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?
None ! But if I was shark diving in a big cage definitely shark diving.
8. Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?
Alcohol. That sounds bad right… Sometimes you just need to have a drink right ?
9. How did you meet your best friend?
At work . He walked past me doing the randle walk from clerk’s.
10. Do you have a sweet tooth or a savory tooth?
Definitely savoury . I like cheese … It could be called a addiction . Like nuts , crisps all sorts ha!
11. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
12. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
My sons make me the proudest . All there accomplishments mean the world to me.
13. If you were going to go to the movies alone, what would be the perfect film for you to watch by yourself?
Any comedy as long as I had plenty of money for snacks & a large coke.
14. What is your favorite Wikipedia article? (Shuddup. Everyone has one.)
I don’t have a favorite. I am always using it though to check facts out and confirm things.
15. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
I can’t say I have one. I like the fact that I have green eyes.
16. Tell me about the best vacation you’ve ever taken.
Well the one I would like to do again is the holiday I had to Mexico. That holiday was awesome and would love to do it again.
17. Where is your favorite place to go on a weekday afternoon when you have no plans or obligations?
I always have plans. Any time to myself usually includes writing or playing computer games.
18. What is one of the weirdest things you used to do as a teenager?
Well people used to say it was weird but I didn’t think it was. I always wore nail varnish black and my middle finger bright pink.
19. Gin, vodka, or tequila?
20. What drives you to do what you do? What motivates you?
21. In your opinion, what is the best Disney movie to come out since Disney’s Golden Age?
Has there been one ?
22. What kind of phone was your first cell phone?
Nokia 3310 . Legendary phone.
23. What did you love most about the place you grew up? What about it did you love the least?
The beach being able to play on the beach all the time.
A lot of kids were not into same stuff as me.
24. What trajectory are you hoping to push yourself onto? Where do you want to head?
Let’s see were life takes me.
25. What is your most bizarre talent?
I can lick my nose with my toung.
26. Is there a documentary or book that really changed the way you thought about something?
Not really. I do watch a lot of documentaries though.
27. What are three albums (soundtracks or compilations don’t count) that really define you or have shaped you as a person?
Blink 182 – Take Of Your Pants & Jacket.
Ramones – It’s Alive.
Finch – What It Is To Burn.
28. Who was someone you really looked up to when you were little — someone you considered to be a mentor?
My music teacher in college. Gary Dunn. He was my doctor cox.
29. What’s your favorite cheesy pick-up line? Have you ever used it for real?
If I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put u and I together.
No I’ve never used it !
30. Who is a character from a TV show or a book that you’ve always resonated with?
J.D in scrubs . Love that guy and he’s a softy like me.